The new distribution model via the web will be pioneered in the next 10 years the question is: “Will you be ready?” Will you, as an author be able to find your online tribe and connect with them and bring them valuable content again and again? Tune in 11/22/11 when we give you 5 keys to online marketing for authors.
1. Get active and engaged on your Twitter account.
2. Use the LIST feature on Twitter to organize book reviewers, book buyers, book clubs, publishing houses and book marketers into lists so you can easily connect with them and engage them.
3. Get engaged on Facebook and post frequently, quality content.
4. Do not underestimate the power of YouTube-It is an emerging giant and will be the biggest of all social networks in a few years. Connecting with your fans, followers and future alliance on YouTube with quality content is huge. It is still early enough on Facebook that what you do NOW will leverage you far into your future.
5. Don’t wait until you have everything perfect. The web and online communities are moving quickly. Every day that you set back and do nothing is another 7 years you lose for not being proactive.
Get started, find your tribe, engage them, have fun and if you do that you won’t ever have to try and sale another book, people will come to you and your books will fly off THE SHELVES (virtual shelves that is!)
Authors get your very own book trailer for just $197 here is an example:
See more of what we do for authors CLICK HERE NOW
[contact-form 2 “New lead Contact”]
"....M3 went the extra mile for our organization, and did all the work with excellence and exemplary professionalism. "
"...from TV interviews to speaking engagements, You guys have been awesome!"
"You guys have done a remarkable job with our Website and our Social Media Campaign and you have been a delight to work with!"
"The team at M3 has been a blast to work with on several National PR campaigns to end Human Trafficking in San Diego and global networking for the cause-we can highly recommend M3 when you need to create some buzz! "